This Tama Canada Ltd (“Tama Canada”) contest is governed by the following rules. By entering this contest, you agree to comply with these rules and with the decisions of Tama Canada and any contest judges or administrators (which are final and binding), and with applicable laws.
1. General Details. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase is necessary to enter. The contest closes on 23:59 Eastern Time on January 31st, 2023, and entries must be received before then to be eligible. The contest is open to Canadian residents (excluding Québec residents) who are individuals of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the entry date. Correct answer to a mathematical skill-testing question is required to win.
The chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received (and, if the contest involves voting or judging, the number of votes cast or the judges’ decisions).
2. Entry. You may enter the contest by filling the entry form on the Sale & Bale landing page at https://tama-campaign.info/forms/sale_&_bale_ca_2022/. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your entry is properly submitted (including by properly completing any required registration). You must only submit one entry, and Tama Canada may disqualify you if Tama Canada receives multiple entries from you.
It is solely your responsibility to ensure that you are properly registered, and your entry is submitted properly as described above. Tama Canada will not be responsible for any lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged or undeliverable entries, or any delay or failure to transmit, process, receive or consider entries.
3. Eligibility. You may not enter if you are a Tama Canada (or any of Tama Canada’s affiliates’) employee, representative, mandatary, officer or director, or a contest judge or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household member of a Tama Canada (or any of Tama Canada’s affiliates’) employee, representative, mandatary, officer or director or a contest judge.
4. Disqualification. Tama Canada may disqualify you if you do not meet the contest’s eligibility criteria, do not comply with or attempt to circumvent these rules, attempt to enter the contest in any manner or through any means other than as described in these rules, attempt to disrupt or undermine the contest, or attempt to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Tama Canada representatives.
5. Winner. Winners will be selected as set out below. Tama Canada will notify you by email, mail or telephone if you have been selected to receive a prize. To be declared a winner and eligible for the prize, you must have complied with, and remain in compliance with, these rules, and must sign and deliver to Tama Canada (within any period that Tama Canada specifies) a standard declaration and release form, which will include: a declaration of your compliance with these rules, an acceptance of the prize as awarded, a publicity release, a liability release, the correct answer to a skill-testing question, and any other documentation that Tama Canada may require. If you cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the selection date, if you do not otherwise promptly respond to Tama Canada’s communications, or if you do not sign and return any required documentation within the time periods that Tama Canada specifies, you will forfeit the prize and your entries will be declared void.
Tama Canada may request valid proof of identity, residency, age and other relevant documentation, and Tama Canada may disqualify a contestant if Tama Canada determines (in its sole discretion) that the provided proof is not sufficient.
If the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if a selected contestant does not comply with all of the above requirements within the above time frames, or does not otherwise comply with these rules, Tama Canada may disqualify the finalist, and the contest judges or administrators will select a replacement finalist.
Tama will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries on or around 2/10/2023 to select the potential contest winner.
Tama expects to announce the names of the final winners on or around 2/15/2023 on Tama Canada’s website.
6. Prize. There is one prize to be won: 2 rolls of branded netwrap with a retail value of approximately CAD $400. The prize must be accepted as awarded (with no substitutions), and may not be sold, transferred or converted into cash. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all travel and other costs associated with obtaining or redeeming the prize(s).
The winner shall claim the prize within one month from receiving the announcement from Tama Canada at the winner’s nearest Tama dealer (as should be coordinated between Tama Canada and the winner).
Tama Canada will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by entrants. However, Tama Canada cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to Tama Canada due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the winner.
7. Cancellation. Tama Canada may cancel, change, extend or suspend the contest if for any reason Tama Canada cannot run the contest as planned (including as a result of bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, infection by computer virus or any other cause that corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest). If that occurs, Tama Canada may award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment, or award no prize.
8. Publicity. Except where otherwise prohibited by law, participation in the contest constitutes a winner’s consent to Tama Canada’s use of the winner’s name, hometown and photograph for promotional purposes without further notification, permission, payment or consideration.
10. Disclaimer. Tama Canada is not responsible for and does not accept liability for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from: (a) your participation in, or inability to participate in, the contest; (b) any lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or undeliverable entries, or any delay or failure to transmit, process, receive or consider entries; (c) any technical failures affecting your participation in the contest or the operation of the contest; (d) any injury or damage to persons or property caused directly or indirectly from your participation in the contest; (e) your receipt, use or redemption of any prize, or your inability to receive, use or redeem any prize; or (f) human error, theft, destruction or other factors beyond Tama’s control.
11. Release and Indemnity. By participating in this contest you release and agreed to indemnify and hold harmless Tama Canada, its dealers and any social media platform you use for the contest, e.g., Facebook, Instagram, etc., and their employees, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotional agencies from any damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, liability or losses (including actual legal fees and expenses), known or unknown, absolute or contingent, arising from or related to: (a) your failure to comply with any of these rules; (b) your participation in the contest; (c) any misrepresentation you make under these rules or otherwise to Tama Canada; or (d) your receipt, use or redemption of any prize, or your inability to receive, use or redeem any prize.
12. Social Media. You acknowledge that the contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You and your contest entry must comply with Facebook’s terms of service You hereby completely release Facebook and its owners and operators from all liability. You should direct any questions, comments or complaints about the contest to Tama Canada and not Facebook.
13. Law and Disputes. These rules are governed by the laws applicable in the Province of Ontario, Canada. Any disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with the contest, prize or these rules will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court of Ontario, Canada.